"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Arrest: Police Give Update On Charges Against Will Smith For Slapping Chris Rock

Forum 2 years ago

Arrest: Police Give Update On Charges Against Will Smith For Slapping Chris Rock

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) has given update concerning the incident between comedian Chris Rock and Will Smith.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/598ccfea726825b091036a3f7bbe8b51.jpg

Recall that at the Oscars, Rock was given a slap by Smith.

The LAPD said it got several calls for the immediate arrest of Will Smith for assaulting Chris Rock at the Oscars.

Will Smith had smacked Chris Rock across his face for making an inappropriate joke about his wife, Jada Pickett.

LAPD statement read: “LAPD investigative entities are aware of an incident between two individuals during the Academy Awards program.

“The incident involved one individual slapping another. The individual involved has declined to file a police report.

“If the party desires a police report at a later date, LAPD will be available to complete an investigative report,” the statement said.

An LAPD spokesman said there was no deadline to file a complaint and that it would “complete a report at any time in the future.”

“For misdemeanour crimes, the victim cooperation is important in a successful prosecution,” the spokesman added.

The G.I Jane 2 joke had reference to Jada Pickett as she had earlier disclosed that she suffers from alopecia, a hair-loss ailment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: I was at rock bottom when Portugal needed me most – Cristiano Ronaldo
Forum | 5 hours ago

Euro 2024: I was at rock bottom when Portugal needed me most – Cristiano Ronaldo

Stranger Things Season 5 Update Given by Maya Hawke, Teases ‘Very Long’ Episodes
Forum | 10 hours ago

Stranger Things Season 5 Update Given by Maya Hawke, Teases ‘Very Long’ Episodes

Verydarkman speaks following release from police custody
Forum | 13 hours ago

Verydarkman speaks following release from police custody

Police clears air, says VeryDarkMan was invited, not arrested
Forum | 14 hours ago

Police clears air, says VeryDarkMan was invited, not arrested