"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Help! He’s Like A Drug To Me And When He Asks For S*x, I Can’t Refuse – Lady Shares Story

Forum 6 years ago

Help! He’s Like A Drug To Me And When He Asks For S*x, I Can’t Refuse – Lady Shares Story

A woman who is cheating with a man engaged to marry has begged for help on how to overcome a cheating predicament. Read her story below!

I am having s*x with a guy who has got engaged and I really want to tell his future wife. But he’s like a drug to me and when he asks for s*x, I can’t refuse.

I’m a girl of almost 19 and will be off to university next month. I work part-time in a pub and I got chatting to a regular, who is a bit older than me at 25. We had been talking for weeks when one night he offered to walk me home.

The conversation turned s*xual. He asked me how many partners I’d had. I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment. When I said I was single, he said: “I bet you’re desperate for it,” and kissed me. I was shocked but I soon melted into his arms.

He asked me out for a drink the following night, as I didn’t have a shift. We had s*x on that first date in the back of his car. It was pretty wild. We started meeting up at his flat, in his car or where he works at the vaping shop he runs for his mate. We would go in the storeroom when it was quiet and have s*x.

Then he texted to say he was getting engaged to his girlfriend, so I backed off. But he contacted me again two weeks ago and said: “I want s*x.”

I know we aren’t in a relationship but I wanted it too. My parents were on holiday, so he stayed the night. It was fantastic to have the place to ourselves. I like him for the s*x but I would like more from him too.

I think I’m falling for him. His fiancée has a right to know what he’s up to, doesn’t she? I want to get in touch with her via Facebook and tell her but I also don’t want to drop him in it. And I still like having s*x with him in dangerous places.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Deyemi Okanlawon warms hearts as he shares rare family moment
Forum | 2 days ago

Deyemi Okanlawon warms hearts as he shares rare family moment

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter
Forum | 3 days ago

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter

Sex and the City Sequel Series And Just Like That Begins Season 3 Production
Forum | 6 days ago

Sex and the City Sequel Series And Just Like That Begins Season 3 Production

In a Violent Nature Trailer Asks Us To Buckle up for Unrated Slasher
Forum | 1 week ago

In a Violent Nature Trailer Asks Us To Buckle up for Unrated Slasher