Deyemi Okanlawon warms hearts as he shares rare family moment

Forum 1 month ago

Deyemi Okanlawon warms hearts as he shares rare family moment

Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon shares rare adorable family moment featuring his wife and two sons with his fans and followers.

Taking to his Instagram page, the actor, who is known for keeping his family private, shared a video of his family during a photoshoot.

As he sat with his wife to take a photo, his two sons pleaded to be included in the photoshoot.

He and his wife danced and showed off different poses as their photos were being taken.

Captioning the moment, Deyemi mentioned that he occasionally gets to show off his good guy side and urged his followers to help him come up with a fitting caption.

He wrote: “Once in a while I post my good boy side. Please help me with a suitable caption…”

Read some comments below:

lovechiamy_ said: “Beautiful home with hottie wife and cute little kids❤️❤️”

thelifeofasocialworker wrote: “This is so beautiful to watch❤️”

bazbellecollection said: “I genuinely feel oppressed, the way you look at her 😍😍😍😍chai, God bless ur home”

tosinger said: “Love Mrs Okanlawon, she’s so calm and beautiful 😍”

realwarripikin wrote: “Awwwwwwww❤❤❤ his voice “daddy pls can I pls join the picture ?😍😍😍😍😍”

demibabygurl said: “You guys swamped the looks and attitudes. Your first son is your twin but has your wife calm nature. But you see that your second son, he’s his mum’s replica but took all your character😃.”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
CHIVIDO24: Hilarious moment Davido struggles to speak Igbo at wedding
Forum | 10 hours ago

CHIVIDO24: Hilarious moment Davido struggles to speak Igbo at wedding

Moment Davido almost fell out of moving car on wedding day
Forum | 10 hours ago

Moment Davido almost fell out of moving car on wedding day

CHIVIDO24: Moment Ooni of Ife storms Davido and Chioma’s wedding
Forum | 16 hours ago