Nigerian Actor, Sam Ajibola, And Wife Sue Blogger For N10m Over His Claims That Their Son’s Father Is Olusegun Obasanjo

Forum 5 months ago

Nigerian Actor, Sam Ajibola, And Wife Sue Blogger For N10m Over His Claims That Their Son’s Father Is Olusegun Obasanjo

Sam Ajibola, the popular Nigerian actor and his wife, Sandra Ajibola have dragged a blogger to court.

They sued the blogger over his post where he claimed the father of their new born son is Olusegun Obasanjo.

The actor is quite popular for his role in the Johnsons where he acted as Spiff.

After he publicly announced his decision to quit, many blamed his wife for being the brains behind that decision.

The actor, posted on his Instagram, finally addressing the allegations of Obasanjo being the father of his son.

According to him, he had seen the rumor a long time but he had been analyzing it to come up with the best possible solution.

He lamented on the fact that the harassment began after he announced his wife and many internet users had cooked up stories to defame her character.

Using this blogger as a scapegoat, Sam Ajibola and his wife have sued him to the worth of ten Million Naira.

Although, he apologized and deleted the post from his Tiktok account, the couple claim the damage has been done already.

See post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 52 mins ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

Sam Raimi: Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 4 Would Focus on ‘Personal Growth’
Forum | 2 days ago

Sam Raimi: Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 4 Would Focus on ‘Personal Growth’

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie