I Relocated From Russia To Nigeria After Falling In Love With Nigerian Man – Actress, Fari Elysian

Forum 5 months ago

I Relocated From Russia To Nigeria After Falling In Love With Nigerian Man – Actress, Fari Elysian

Fari Elysian, the Russia-born Nigerian actress and content creator has made a revelation about herself.

She revealed why she relocated from her home country to Nigeria.

The thespian said she moved to Nigeria after falling in love with a Nigerian man.

She disclosed this in the latest episode of The Time podcast hosted by Victoria Gure and Folasade Abimbola.

Fari said, “I came [to Nigeria] because of a man. I was in love. I relocated to Nigeria in 2020. I’ve been here for three years now. And it’s beautiful. It’s amazing.”

On the trend of Nigerians relocating abroad for greener pastures, she said, “People want something they don’t have; they appreciate something they don’t have more. Me coming here, it was all new to me. It was something I don’t have. I never had and I’ve it now. So, it’s like something new. It’s exotic.

“I found myself here. I discovered myself here. The same thing for Nigerians that are travelling out. People always want something they don’t have. It has always been like that.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 2 hours ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger