Odumodublvck Lists His Top 5 Nigerian Rappers Of All Time

Forum 5 months ago

Odumodublvck Lists His Top 5 Nigerian Rappers Of All Time

Tochukwu Ojogwu, the popular Nigerian hip-hop artiste, who is also known as Odumodublvck, has listed his top five Nigerian rappers of all time.

The ‘Declan Rice’ crooner dropped the list in a recent interview with The Beat 99.9 FM, Lagos.

Famous indigenous rapper and head honcho of YBNL, Olamide was conspicuously absent from the list.

Odumodublvck said, “On my list of top five Nigerian rappers of all time, M.I is number one. He was the one that transition hip-hop from… You know Nigerians, especially on the internet, have the conception that hip-hop has to be dark, depressing but that was not what M.I brought. M.I made us know that hip-hop can be sweet, babes can love hip-hop.

“ModeNine is number two because of what he did for the culture even though his style of hip-hop is for hip-hop heads. You’ve to still respect him still. I place M.I higher than ModeNine because M.I can do what ModeNine is doing but I don’t think ModeNine can really do what M.I does. I don’t know but he didn’t do it for me to hear. Maybe, he could.

“Number three is Jesse Jagz because Jagz is the greatest. I would have said Jago ahead of M.I but M.I did so much.

“Number four, based on respect, I would say Vector.

“Number five is Naeto C. His branding was so on point.”

The rapper also disclosed during the interview that deluxe version of his debut album, ‘Eziokwu’ features Duncan Mighty, Black Sherif, Anti-World Gangsters, BOJ, Mizzle, and Teni.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 2 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 4 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 5 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024