"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Beware! Woman Shares Photos of 'Fake' Eggs She Allegedly Bought at a Shop in Abuja (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Beware! Woman Shares Photos of 'Fake' Eggs She Allegedly Bought at a Shop in Abuja (Photos)

A woman has taken to a popular online platform, Nairaland and cried out after she allegedly bought fake eggs while grocery shopping at a store in Abuja.

She narrated that she bought a crate of egg only to find out they were fake, adding that she noticed that they were bad after she baked a cake with it and later boiled one to eat.

The angry woman further listed the differences between the fake eggs and good eggs, adding that the yoke is solid and it never breaks apart.

Here's how she narrated the story;

"So, I went to the market on Monday to shop for household items and amongst them, I got my crate of eggs. On Tuesday, I used some to bake a cake as that's what my daughter prefers as snacks. I noticed my cake didn't quite feel and taste as usual but I didn't suspect the eggs until last night.

So I took an egg, boiled it and behold, that was when I realised, what I have been seeing on YouTube was in my kitchen. I was shocked and upset. I know its the handwork of all these Chinese people in Abuja, building hidden factories everywhere.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Deyemi Okanlawon warms hearts as he shares rare family moment
Forum | 1 day ago

Deyemi Okanlawon warms hearts as he shares rare family moment

The Last of Us Season 2 Photos Tease Next Chapter of HBO Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

The Last of Us Season 2 Photos Tease Next Chapter of HBO Drama

The Woman in Cabin 10 Movie Adaptation Starring Keira Knightley Announced
Forum | 1 day ago

The Woman in Cabin 10 Movie Adaptation Starring Keira Knightley Announced