Merson reveals ‘advantage’ Chelsea have over Arsenal ahead of Saturday’s clash

Forum 6 months ago

Merson reveals ‘advantage’ Chelsea have over Arsenal ahead of Saturday’s clash

Sky Sports pundit, Paul Merson has warned Arsenal that their tactics might play into Chelsea’s hands when the two sides face each other in the Premier League on Saturday.

The Gunners are currently on an unbeaten run and are joint-top after a 1-0 win over Manchester City before the international break.

With nine points separating the two teams, many expect Mikel Arteta’s team to triumph.

The Gunners are currently on an unbeaten run and are joint-top after a 1-0 win over Manchester City before the international break.

With nine points separating the two teams, many expect Mikel Arteta’s team to triumph.

“If they can get through them and get enough points in those games, then you would have to say they are going to be a threat and they have a chance.

“But this is also a big game for Arsenal. This can be another marker laid down for them. If they win this game, I’m looking at Arsenal as major, major players.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple
Forum | 1 day ago

Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham