I Won’t Allow You Disrespect My Family – Ike Warns Mercy Eke’s Fans

Forum 6 months ago

I Won’t Allow You Disrespect My Family – Ike Warns Mercy Eke’s Fans

Big Brother Naija reality star, Ike Onyema has warned fans of his ex-lover and reality star, Mercy Eke not to disrespect his family.

According to him, they should not drag his family into their personal vendetta with him.

In the late hours of Monday, October 16, Mercy Eke’s fans opened a Twitter space and dragged some housemates unprovoked.

Mercy Eke’s fans dragged Alex Unusual, Angel Smith and her mother, Venita and her love interest Adekunle, Ike and also his parents.

According to him, he will not tolerate anyone disrespecting his family; thus he will unleash his anger if the need be.

He tweeted: “Opened a 9hr space to insult my family unprovoked, and just one tweet everybody is weeping. Come for me, but never my family. I am respectful but know when to draw the line, don’t trigger me. Don’t let me set the right and true narrative. Personal Brands would be massively affected. Peace.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 4 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 4 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 4 days ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release