Do Not Underestimate Anyone, Yvonne Jegede Congratulate Ilebaye

Forum 6 months ago

Do Not Underestimate Anyone, Yvonne Jegede Congratulate Ilebaye

Yvonne Jegede, a Nigerian actress, has reacted happily to the emergence of Ilebaye as winner of the #BBNaijaAllStars show. 

She emphasised that nobody should be underestimated or undermined.

Her endorsement showcased the support and recognition that Ilebaye received from influential figures within the entertainment industry.

The actress wrote: “Yes girl…. You deserve it. Nobody should be underestimated. My original winner. The beauty from Kogi state.”

During her time in the BBNaija All Stars house, Ilebaye faced numerous challenges.

She was subjected to frustration and mistreatment by some of her fellow contestants, including having her belongings thrown away.

Despite these obstacles, Ilebaye remained focused and determined to prove her worth.

Her victory not only solidified her position as a deserving winner but also showcased her resilience and ability to rise above adversity.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 1 week ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

EPL: ‘If we can’t win it, we’ll congratulate them’ – Guardiola on title race
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: ‘If we can’t win it, we’ll congratulate them’ – Guardiola on title race

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money

I’ve Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Says
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I’ve Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Says