I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money

Forum 3 weeks ago

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money

Josephina Otabor, the winner of Big Brother Naija Season 7, who is popularly known as Phyna, has reacted to the recent disclosure by Ilebaye, the Season 8 winner, confirming that she received her prize money in full.

Ilebaye’s revelation came just after Phyna had publicly called out the organizers for withholding some of her prizes.

Phyna, who took to her social media handle to react, insinuated that Ilebaye broke the gender code by announcing that she got her full prize money.

She also stressed that she would continue to demand her balance, stating that she worked hard for the money during the show’s 72-day duration.

On her X handle, Phyna wrote:
“Them girls take a chill pill. I’m happy y’all got your money in full according to you, seems I’m being cheated on then. Women supporting women in the mud.

“I believe I should at least get what I worked so hard for 72 days. Y’all suddenly remembered your alert screenshots and IG Live………… Common……one among others is 1BTC which is over 80m in today’s market.

“To those who got their money in full..I’m happy for you. As poor man pikin, make I ask for my money and things wey remain…..”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 4 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape