I Want Better Nigeria For Our Children – Iyabo Ojo On Why She Wants Justice for Mohbad

Forum 6 months ago

I Want Better Nigeria For Our Children – Iyabo Ojo On Why She Wants Justice for Mohbad

Actress Iyabo Ojo has revealed why she's fighting hard to ensure that justice is delivered for late singer, Mohbad.

She was reacting to harsh words and criticism she got over her insistence that justice must be served in the death of Mohbad.

Recall that the movie star and colleague, Tonto Dikeh have been at the forefront of fighting for justice for the late singer, which has earned them several criticisms, especially with the recording of their preparations for his burial.

The mother of two declared that she would continue to speak her truth no matter the narrative they draw about her and the hate she receives.

According to her, she would rather die a fearless, bold, and courageous woman who speaks & fights for justice.

She added that she wants a better Nigeria and a safe environment for her children and that duty starts from her and the public.

“I’m not perfect………. Never said I was, never said I would. Just being me is more than perfect for me,

I will continue to speak my truth no matter the narrative they draw about me, no matter the hate, the witch hunt……..I would rather die a fearless, bold, and courageous woman who speaks & fights for justice, bcos death at the end is inevitable, I want a better Nigeria and a safe environment for our dear children & that duty starts from you and me, we can’t all be silence……… The Queen Mother with her black bonnet,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 2 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 3 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 4 days ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State