"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Why I Returned To Making Music After Quitting – BNXN

Forum 9 months ago

Why I Returned To Making Music After Quitting – BNXN

Daniel Benson, the famous Nigerian singer, who is also known as BNXN, has revealed that he quit singing when he gained admission into the university.

He said he only went back to making music after he was inspired by Burna Boy and British rapper, J Hus’ songs.

The ‘Finesse’ crooner disclosed this in Hip TV’s programme, Trending, hosted by reality star, KimOprah.

BNXN said, “When I got into the university, I dropped everything that had to do with music.

"What inspired me to go back to doing music was that I started listening to Burna Boy and J Hus. I started listening to real music. And I was like, I think I can do this.”

He added that his peers also played a huge role in his decision to go back into doing music.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Esther Nwachukwu slams late Jnr Pope’s wife for making public appearance instead of mourning
Forum | 6 hours ago

Esther Nwachukwu slams late Jnr Pope’s wife for making public appearance instead of mourning

Jared Padalecki Slams The CW Leadership for Making ‘Cheap Content’ After Walker Cancellation
Forum | 3 days ago

Jared Padalecki Slams The CW Leadership for Making ‘Cheap Content’ After Walker Cancellation

Tosin Silverdam shares latest update from Papaya Ex’s money making class
Forum | 4 days ago

Tosin Silverdam shares latest update from Papaya Ex’s money making class

Why I ended my beef with BNXN – Ruger
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Why I ended my beef with BNXN – Ruger