BBNaija All Stars: I Am Working Towards Starting My Family Next Year – Soma

Forum 6 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: I Am Working Towards Starting My Family Next Year – Soma

Somadina Anyama, the evicted Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, who is also known as Soma, has revealed that he is planning to settle down next year.

Speaking in an interview with media personality, Hero Daniels, the singer said he might be married or have a kid next year.

Soma said, “I’m working towards starting my family. I might have a kid or be married next year. The marriage and the kid come together so it’s two-in-one.”

Asked who is planning to get married to, he said Angel, stressing that their relationship outside the Big Brother House is going well.

Recalls that Soma in a post-eviction interview disclosed that he had dumped his girlfriend for Angel. The duo fell in love in the Big Brother All-Star House.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles