Family Witches Killed Mohbad, Not Naira Marley – Prophet Ariole

Forum 7 months ago

Family Witches Killed Mohbad, Not Naira Marley – Prophet Ariole

Prophet Austin Ariole, the founder of Goshen Freedom Tabernacle (GFT) in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State, on Tuesday, said he got a revelation from God that singer, Naira Marley is not responsible for the death of his former signee, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad.

The news of Mohbad’s death struck the internet last week Tuesday, with thousands of Nigerians expressing their pain over the singer’s death.

The singer was buried on Wednesday in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

In the past few days there had been allegations that Mohbad was killed by his former boss, Naira Marley and music promoter, Sam Larry.

The cleric in his reaction, however, said witches from the deceased’s family are responsible for his death and not what many Nigerians think.

Ariole made these claims during a prayer meeting of the Upper Room team of Goshen Freedom Tabernacle in Effurun on Tuesday.

He said, 
“I don’t like worldly musicians, but I just picked interest in this one, and when I was praying last night, God revealed to me that Naira Marley did not kill Mohbad. Witches from his village killed him.”

The Prophet further explained that these witches had foreseen Mohbad’s promising future, leading them to end his life.

The cleric who noted the grief within the family condemned the father of the late singer, stating that despite people seeking refuge in the mountains for their children’s sake, the father did not do enough for his son.

He expressed concerns over the father’s focus on financial matters about the burial rather than his son’s death.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 3 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles