I Will Not Pay My Last Respect To Mohbad Until Justice Is Served – Bella Shmurda

Forum 7 months ago

I Will Not Pay My Last Respect To Mohbad Until Justice Is Served – Bella Shmurda

Popular Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda, has stated that he would not pay his last respects to his best friend, Mohbad until those responsible for his death are brought to book.

Bella Shumurda has been in the news since the death of Mohbad. He has taken to his Twitter page to express his anger for the entertainment industry.

According to Bella Shmurda, Mohbad will never rest until justice is served. He also mentioned that he believes Mohbad still lives. He emphasized that until the culprits are brought to book, he will never pay his last respect to Mohbad.

He tweeted, “Any Godfatherism should stop from now henceforth especially in the entertainment industry nd streets Any egbon adugbo u go collect like this This one no be joke You task me I slap u Ajeh!! I swear on my fathers grave try it just try it !! O ma riran wo!!”.

“Badman will never rest King of south nd the west… I won’t pay any last respect because you still live 4L. Until those who oppress him face justice nd sentenced nothing like last respect Igboro be aware”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f1003dfc401b944c1439b850064e55b5.jpeghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a0baaac08346e6680955b073aac5c2ce.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Trailer for Tomorrowverse Finale
Forum | 2 days ago

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Trailer for Tomorrowverse Finale

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 week ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 week ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos