MohBad: The Culprits Responsible Must Be Brought To Justice - ID Cabasa

Forum 7 months ago

MohBad: The Culprits Responsible Must Be Brought To Justice - ID Cabasa

Popular Nigerian producer, Olamide Ogunode, popularly known as ID Cabasa, has called on the Nigerian police to investigate the circumstances surrounding the death of 27-year-old singer, MohBad.

ID Cabasa made this call during a live video session on Instagram on Monday.

He said, 
“I am scared that we are getting so emotional that we are overlooking the real issues before MohBad’s death.

“The justice system anywhere in the world does not answer emotions.”

He further stated that people seeking justice should look beyond the events of his death but rather focus on the events leading to his demise and get him justice.

ID Cabasa said, 
“Look at all the harassment videos, look at everything, look at the lies against him. I don’t want to mention names but I have a strong feeling that whatever is going on is deeper than what we are seeing.

“I urged the police to look beyond the day of death so that the real culprits can be brought to justice.

“The justice I seek is not for the boy dying. It is more about the things that happened that killed the boy (Mohbad) before he eventually died.”

Recall that Mohbad died last week Tuesday and was buried on Wednesday in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 3 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test
Forum | 1 week ago

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 1 week ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety