UCL: Harry Kane predicts Bayern Munich, Man Utd clash

Forum 7 months ago

UCL: Harry Kane predicts Bayern Munich, Man Utd clash

Bayern Munich striker Harry Kane has predicted a ‘difficult game’ when his team clashes with Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League group stage tie.

Kane also warned his Bayern Munich teammates to be prepared for the Man United clash, despite the Premier League giants losing their last game against Brighton at home.

Bayern Munich will host Man United in Wednesday’s Champions League tie in Germany.

Speaking about the clash, the England captain told Sports Illustrated: “A difficult game. I know Manchester United are having a difficult moment at the moment, but sometimes teams like that are dangerous because they are always looking to come back in a big way.

“So we have to be prepared for them, and of course we want to get the crowd behind us as early as possible on Wednesday in front of our home crowd and approach the game with a lot of intensity.

“The Champions League is always special, and my first game with Bayern Munich will stay with me, so I hope it goes well.”

The kick-off time for the match is 8 pm.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 23 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd