If Not For The Grace of God, I Would Have Also Died In The Hands of My Former Label - Singer Harrysong

Forum 7 months ago

If Not For The Grace of God, I Would Have Also Died In The Hands of My Former Label - Singer Harrysong

Singer, Harrysong has reacted to the death of Mohbad.

While reacting to the sad demise of Mohbad, Harrysong said he would have died in the hands of his former record label if not for God and a few good men. 

Harrysong was formerly signed to Five Star record label owned by singer KCee's brother,  E-Money, before they fell out in 2016. 

In a post shared on his Instastories this afternoon, Harrysong alleged that he was attacked and abused when he decided he wanted to move on from the label. He stated that if not for God and a few good men who supported him, he would have been dead.

Read his post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1afc7524c62a9791b70c7495555fe823.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 23 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama