EPL: He wants to leave Old Trafford – Darren Bent on Man Utd star

Forum 7 months ago

EPL: He wants to leave Old Trafford – Darren Bent on Man Utd star

Former Tottenham Hotspur star, Darren Bent, has insisted that Manchester United winger Jadon Sancho wants to leave Old Trafford following his recent fallout with the club’s manager Erik ten Hag.

The relationship between Sancho and Ten Hag broke down following a public spat between them before the international break.

Sancho publicly hit back after Ten Hag suggested his performances in training were not good enough to warrant inclusion in Man United’s squad to face Arsenal last weekend.

However, Bent believes Sancho has decided ‘enough is enough’ at Manchester United by going public with criticism of Ten Hag and wants to leave the club.

“If he had the intention of staying at Manchester United, of wanting to stay at the club, or had a burning desire to stay, you do it in-house,” Bent told talkSPORT.

“You go to the manager’s office and you say, ‘look, I don’t really like what you did there. If my training standards are not good enough, then just tell me’.

“I am sure he’s told him before and then we will try and deal with it.

“But the fact he went public tells me he wants out of there. He’s had enough.

“Maybe the challenge is too big for him, which is a shame because he’s got a lot of ability, he’s got talent. Maybe the Premier League is too quick for him.”

Sancho joined Man United from Borussia Dortmund in 2021 for £73 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 1 day ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG