I'm Sorry For The Emotional Stress I Must Have Caused With My Utterances - Sarah Martins Pens Apology To Edochie's Family Amidst Backlash (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

I'm Sorry For The Emotional Stress I Must Have Caused With My Utterances - Sarah Martins Pens Apology To Edochie's Family Amidst Backlash (Video)

Controversial actress, Sarah Martins has taken to Instagram to pen an apology to the Edochie's family.

This comes after Sarah was accused of staging negative comments at Yul and May Edochie’s daughter, which trailed a series of backlashes including name-calling of Rita Edochie.

In a new development, the actress tendered an apology for causing the family pain following a piece of advice from the media personality, Daddy Freeze.

Daddy Freeze had urged her to stay neutral on the Edochie’s family saga despite being friends with Yul’s second wife, Judy Austin.

Withdrawing from the affairs of the Edochie family, Srah Martins wrote on her page;

“I want my sanity and peace of mind! So on this note, I no longer want to be associated with the Edochie’s family drama 🎭.

On my lane henceforth 🥂To Queen May and her entire family, I am sorry for all the emotional stress I must have caused you with my utterances and tantrums

To Rita Edochie, I am sorry for insulting you out of anger yesterday 🙏To the fans of May, please accept my apology and let peace rein 🙏

I do not have anything against May and will never do🙏

To my fans and well wishers, I am sorry if this post do not seat well with you please forgive me in advance 😭🙏

I just want to grow my brand with love and positivity 🙏

Support my brand and take me as your own 😭🙏,” she wrote.

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 1 week ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update