If Shameless Was A Person - Tacha, Vee, Others Slam Tolanibaj Over Clash With Ilebaye For Hugging Neo

Forum 8 months ago

If Shameless Was A Person - Tacha, Vee, Others Slam Tolanibaj Over Clash With Ilebaye For Hugging Neo

Nigerians have reacted to the clash between BBNaija All Star housemates, Tolanibaj and Ilebaye over Neo.

Among those who reacted were former BBNaija housemates, Vee and Tacha.

After Big Brother organized a therapy session for the housemates, Tolanibaj and Ilebaye were seen arguing over Neo.

This argument between Tolanibaj and Ilebaye came about after Neo hugged Ilebaye after the therapy session was over.

Tolanibaj dragged Ilebaye for hugging her man which ended up in an exchange of words between the two ladies.

Many people have reacted to the actions of Tolanibaj and have slammed her for fighting over a man.

Vee, the ex-girlfriend of Neo Energy is one of the people who reacted to the clash. Tacha also expressed her disappointment and displeasure over the incident.

Vee tweeted, “Party no dey stop”. Tacha also tweeted, “If shameless was a person, it will be???”.

See Reactions Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 day ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 6 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun