Kidnappers Are Still Holding My Friend After Payment of Ransom - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photo)

Forum 8 months ago

Kidnappers Are Still Holding My Friend After Payment of Ransom - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photo)

A Nigerian man has cried out for help.

Mr Last Don in a Facebook post said that his friend, Okpukoro Oghenevwairhe Johnson, who was abducted by kidnappers is yet to be released after payment of ransom.

According to him, Okpukoro was kidnapped on June 26, 2023. 

"Dear Facebook friends, I am writing to inform you that my friend, OKPUKORO OGHENEVWAIRHE JOHNSON, was kidnapped on the 26th of June at his compound, he said on Monday, August 21. 

“The kidnappers demanded a ransom, which we paid in full. However, they have still not released him. I am asking for your help in spreading the word about my friend’s disappearance. If you have any information about his whereabouts or see him , please contact me immediately. Do well to share this post and also repost to give it a wide audience, let it spread like harmattan fire. Thank you for your help.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 1 hour ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 13 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 13 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024
Forum | 22 hours ago

Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024