BBNaija: You Have Disgraced The Great Awolowo Family – Nollywood Actor Blasts Seyi

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija: You Have Disgraced The Great Awolowo Family – Nollywood Actor Blasts Seyi

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has called out Big Brother Naija ‘All-Stars’ Housemate, Seyi Awolowo.

Maduagwu slammed Seyi accusing him of disgracing his family over his recent insensitive statement.

Seyi had bragged during a conversation with fellow housemates, Pere, Soma, and Whitemoney on Sunday about how he is already saving money for his sons to ‘run trains’ on people’s daughters when they grow up.

Reacting to the remark, Uche Maduagwu, in a post via his Instagram page, slammed Seyi, saying he had disgraced the family of Awolowo.

He wrote: “You have DISGR*CED the Great Awolowo #Family with your INSENSITIVE words, and Chief Obafemi #Awolowo would be so Disappointed with everything you said.

“I WEPT Bitterly also that while he was saying all those despicable and INSENSITIVE things, some MALE Housemates sat down and Laughed about it, like is this a JOKE?

“SEYI and All those MALE Housemates who sat and Laughed at the despicable things he said about our FEMALE PIKINS should go for spiritual Counseling after the show, if they RESPECT women, they will not LAUGH at all he said, REAL MEN will never find what SEYI said about our FEMALE PIKINS FUNNY”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos