EPL: Man City will finish second, Arsenal fourth – Brad Friedel predicts top-four

Forum 8 months ago

EPL: Man City will finish second, Arsenal fourth – Brad Friedel predicts top-four

Former Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper, Brad Friedel has predicted the teams to finish in the top four of the Premier League table this season.

Friedel insisted that Manchester City, who are the Premier League defending champions, will finish in second position, while Arsenal will finish in fourth place.

According to him, Liverpool will win the title this season, while Chelsea will finish in third position.

Asked for his opinion on the Premier League title race this season, Friedel told Ladbrokes, “Man City are favourites, but I am going to go with Liverpool. I think they are going to get some things together and make a run for it.

“It is so hard to come off the back of winning a treble and go out challenging on all fronts without some mental fatigue creeping in there.

“Even though Pep [Guardiola] is just incredible, I am going to say Liverpool win it, then they will be followed by Man City in second and Chelsea in third.

“As for fourth place, you’ve got a few teams who will fancy themselves to sneak in there. You are looking at the likes of Man United and Newcastle, but I will put Arsenal in fourth place, and Man United just missing out.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League