Transfer: I joined AC Milan to win trophies – Chukwueze

Forum 8 months ago

Transfer: I joined AC Milan to win trophies – Chukwueze

Samuel Chukwueze has declared he joined Serie A giants AC Milan to win trophies.

The 24-year-old ended his five-year stint at LaLiga club Villarreal to team up with AC Milan last month.

The negotiation process took a bit long with Villarreal insisting that AC Milan pay Chukwueze’s €35 million release clause.

Both clubs finally reached agreement with the Rosseneri parting with €28 million including add-ons to secure the services of the winger.

Chukwueze made his unofficial debut in Milan’s friendly win against Monza on Tuesday night.

The Nigeria was officially unveiled to the club’s supporters on Wednesday.
“I can’t wait to get started. I think we have the team to beat anyone in Serie A, so meeting Inter, Juventus, for sure we can beat them,” he was quoted by Football Italia.

“I didn’t come to watch or earn money, I’m here to win trophies. My work is to play football and write my name in the history of Milan, so that people will remember me in future. I want to make a name for myself and for Milan. I can’t come here and not win. My first priority is to win something, Scudetto, Champions League, Coppa Italia.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel
Forum | 23 hours ago

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd