Fortunate Son Calling Someone Messy – Phyna Fires Back At Kiddwaya For Saying They Need ‘Cool-headed’ Winner This Year

Forum 8 months ago

Fortunate Son Calling Someone Messy – Phyna Fires Back At Kiddwaya For Saying They Need ‘Cool-headed’ Winner This Year

BBNaija Level Up winner, Phyna has slammed Kiddwaya for describing her as a messy winner.

While Kiddwaya was having a conversation with his fellow housemate, Neo, he mentioned that this year’s edition has to be different from that of the previous year.

According to him, they need a more calmer and coolheaded person as winner this year.

Kidd explained that his view is backed by the public perception he received on social media.

Phyna who felt this to be a direct attack on her personality clapped back at Kiddwaya.

In a now-deleted tweet, she called Kiddwaya a ‘fortunate son’ and wondered why simply saying “Who dey” is perceived as being “razz”.

“Fortunate son calling someone messy… Gigolo saying ‘WHO DEY’ is razz… this classy thing nobody don still give me better definition… We Gada dey,” she tweeted.

See her post below…

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/65145b0ed9bc956e9701fa568cb09159.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa