Who’s Phyna? - Chichi Denies Knowing Phyna On Live Video

Forum 6 months ago

Who’s Phyna? - Chichi Denies Knowing Phyna On Live Video

Big Brother Naija ‘Level Up’ housemate Chichi has yet again ignited her fight with winner of the show, Phyna.

The duo have been at war since the end of the show.

Chichi, on Instagram live video, criticised her colleague at the mention of her name by a curious fan.

She questioned whether that was the name of a town or a person and said she didn’t know who Phyna was.

She said that she talks about people rather than trash and added that she is everyone’s karma.

She said that she doesn’t want to be subjected to nonsense and pleaded with her supporters to stop bringing up Phyna’s name.

“Who’s Phyna, is that a name? Is that a name or a place? Please excuse me, we don’t talk trash over here, we talk about people. I am your all karma. Please stop mentioning that name, I don’t want to be hearing nonsense.

“This person has so many names I have given them. She isn’t my friend, here is my friend,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 6 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 6 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 6 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims