How POS Girl ‘Mistakenly’ Typed N4,000 As Withdrawal Fee For N10,000 – BBNaija Star, Phyna Recounts

Forum 10 months ago

How POS Girl ‘Mistakenly’ Typed N4,000 As Withdrawal Fee For N10,000 – BBNaija Star, Phyna Recounts

Ijeoma Josephina Otabor, the reality TV star, who is also known as Phyna, has told a startling story.

She shared an episode involving her house help and a Point of Sales (POS) operator who claimed to have mistakenly typed N4000 instead of N400 as a withdrawal charge of N10,000

Phyna narrated asking her aide to withdraw N10,000 from a female POS operator but was shocked when help informed her of the amount deducted as withdrawal fee.

Hype priestess, perhaps sensing she was being extorted and being in the ‘cruise’ mood, decided to visit the POS girl who claimed the N4000 deduction wasn’t intentional as she typed amiss. Thereafter, she collected her balance of N3,600.

She wrote: “My house help say she withdrew 10k with 4k this morning. Them dey whine celebrity. I think say withdrawing don go back to normal. E be things.

“On my way to the particular POS….this morning, I just suddenly have time for nonsense. Cruise wan finish me today.

“My people I’m back oo! POS girl say she do mistake type 4000 instead of 400. Just dey play. I sha don collect my remaining 3600.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 21 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 1 day ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many