Alake, Olanrewaju will add value to Tinubu govt — Oyebanji

Forum 10 months ago

Alake, Olanrewaju will add value to Tinubu govt — Oyebanji

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Biodun Oyebanji, has expressed appreciation to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the appointments of two illustrious citizens of the state, Mr Dele Alake and Ibrahim Olanrewaju.

Tinubu had appointed Alake, a former Lagos State Information Commissioner, as Special Adviser on Special Duties, Communication and Strategy and Olanrewaju, a former federal lawmaker, as Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives).

Oyebanji, who described Alake and Olanrewaju as “very experienced, hardworking and capable,” said he was happy the president found them worthy of such significant positions in his government.

The governor, in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media, Yinka Oyebode, titled “Oyebanji thanks President Tinubu over Alake, Olanrewaju’s appointments,” said the duo would add great value to Tinubu’s government.

Oyebanji described Olanrewaju’s appointment as “a notable recognition of his steadfastness, political maturity and high-level integrity.”

He urged the former lawmaker “to deploy his energy, contact, tact and political sagacity in building an excellent working relationship between the National Assembly and the Presidency. This is crucial to the country’s political stability.”

Similarly, the governor said, “Alake’s wealth of experience as a veteran journalist, prolific writer, media manager, pro-democracy activist and political communication strategist will add great value to Tinubu administration’s commitment to run a people-oriented government, where effective communication with the citizenry is very key.”

The governor said, “This is a call to serve and I trust the duo of Alake and Olanrewaju’s capacities to make a huge success of the new assignments the way they have done in previous assignments given to them.

“On behalf of the government and good people of Ekiti State, I extend our heartfelt gratitude to the president for this great honour and recognition accorded our brothers, Mr. Dele Alake and Hon. Ibrahim Olanrewaju.

“Hearty congratulations to them on the new appointments. We wish them success as they deploy their energy, contacts, wealth of experience and political sagacity in repositioning their respective offices for excellent service delivery in the overall interest of the country,” the governor said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 4 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 4 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri