“My sister and I used to hide in Mum’s land cruiser” Sunmbo Adeoye

Forum 10 months ago

“My sister and I used to hide in Mum’s land cruiser” Sunmbo Adeoye

Sunmbo Adeoye, the wife of Pastor Adeoye of Royalty Christian Centre, Lagos, and also the mother of two of singers, 2face Idibia’s sons, has recounted how growing up was for her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/88744c23b88d496e1cd3e0e96d1297c3.png

Putting up a post on her Instagram page hours ago, the beautiful mum of four, appreciated her 84-year olf mum for being a good example and role model to her.

Sunmbo Adeoye wrote “As little girls, my sister and I would hide inside Mum’s Land Cruiser whenever shes off to get her supplies at the depot.

Mum had a supermarket and was simultaneously running a restaurant at the staff canteen of Mulmaco and First Aluminium companies respectively.

We would cover ourselves in sacks (not without the help of her assistants) and only unveil when we are sure she’s too far to turn back home.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/791340b8d8104cc4f7d6090086704e75.jpg

She was very industrious and still is to a large extent at 84 years old and her industriousness inspired and influenced our strong desire to achieve something.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Landman Cast: Andy Garcia Nabs Key Role in Paramount+ Series From Yellowstone Creator
Forum | 19 hours ago

Landman Cast: Andy Garcia Nabs Key Role in Paramount+ Series From Yellowstone Creator

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos