Fans troll actor, Kunle Afod’s daughter over her appearance

Forum 10 months ago

Fans troll actor, Kunle Afod’s daughter over her appearance

Some fans of Nollywood actor, Kunle Afod have trolled his daughter over her appearance.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f8e9ce852759a187681aef68706f1ae6.jpg

The Yoruba star had taken to his Instagram page to celebrate his daughter, who he shares with his ex-partner as she turned 20.

Praying for her, Kunle Afod expressed his love for her as he noted how it was like yesterday when he welcomed her.

“Angel olojo ibi. Wa dagba ninu Ola. I wish you all the good things you wish yourself. 20 years just like yesterday… Hmmm kasa ma dupe. Much love dear”.

Taking to his comment section, some fans made a mockery of his daughter’s boyish appearance.

One of his fans left a disgusting comment about how her boyfriend would cheat on her because of her unattractive appearance.

One Ghet Toboy wrote, “Nah woman she be? Omoh her bf or husband go dey cheat”

Body shaming her, One Ham Youngboss wrote, “Wait she no get breast, sir.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 13 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor