Actor Kunle Afod Shares Loved Up Photo With Wife, Dismisses Marriage Crash

Forum 1 year ago

Actor Kunle Afod Shares Loved Up Photo With Wife, Dismisses Marriage Crash

Nollywood actor, Kunle Afod has dismissed breakup rumours with his wife, Desola.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e7f589c35e908c4d92c0894ed4699770.jpg

Recall that Desola left tongues wagging on Tuesday after she said she is no longer with the actor.

“The good news you wanna hear. I left Kunle Afod,” she had written.

The announcement had come as a shock to many of her fans due to the fact that she celebrated her husband’s birthday hours earlier.

Many fans also speculated that her post , which has now been deleted, may be evidence of a crack in the actor’s marriage.

But in an Instagram post on Sunday, Afod played down the rumoured crisis in his union.

The film star shared a loved-up photo of himself and Desola with a terse caption which reads “together forever”.

Afod said he has been inundated with calls from people seeking to know the situation of things in his marriage.

“Together forever @desolaafod……they said you said, they called to say. Them say them say, what you did not say. What I did not say……. He who tries to see the blink of a crab. Will surely stay forever at a riverside,” he wrote.

“Dede, I love you so much.… You guys should help me pray for my opomulero. She’s so loving and hard working.”

Desola also shared lovey-dovey moments of herself and Afod via her Instagram stories to douse concerns over her marriage.

The couple tied the knot in 2013 and their union is blessed with four children.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b7a8ee3deaa847141ce37699957c9105.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC
Forum | 6 hours ago

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 6 hours ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa
Forum | 7 hours ago

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family
Forum | 7 hours ago

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family