Rapper Offset records raunchy video of himself playing with his wife Cardi B's bare b**ty and posts it online

Forum 10 months ago

Rapper Offset records raunchy video of himself playing with his wife Cardi B's bare b**ty and posts it online

Offset and Cardi B are definitely one of the hottest couples in hip hop and they have never been afraid of flaunting their love for each other.

The Migos rapper took to his Instagram story to share a racy video of Cardi B in bed with her pants down as he touches his wife's body and wiggles her butt.

During the intimate moment, Cardi B can be seen smiling and asking him "Did you have a good day?" while Offset replies "Yes, I missed you so much," while lovingly slapping her butt.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 2 days ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

It
Forum | 2 days ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties