You can’t accuse me of all the things you know that you are guilty of - Rapper Cardi B responds to husband Offset's claim that she 'f--ked' another man

Forum 10 months ago

You can’t accuse me of all the things you know that you are guilty of - Rapper Cardi B responds to husband Offset's claim that she 'f--ked' another man

Cardi B has come out clear her name shortly after her husband, Offset accused her of sl££ping with another man.

The Grammy winner took to Twitter Spaces Monday to address husband Offset’s claim that she “f–ked” another man.

In a since-deleted Instagram Story earlier in the day, the “Walk It Talk It” rapper, 31, had accused his wife and the mother of two of his children of being unfaithful.

“My wife f–ked a N—a on me gang yall n—as know how I come,” the message read.

You can?t accuse me of all the things you know that you are guilty of - Rapper Cardi B responds to husband Offset

After singing a portion of Keyshia Cole's "I Should Have Cheated," Cardi directly responded to the latest rumours about her and Offset's relationship.

“First of all, let me say,” Cardi began in song. “You can’t accuse me of all the things you know that you are guilty of. Sing it with me, y’all! And I see that it is easy for you to blame everything on me. Yes, honey!”

“Listen,” she went on, speaking directly to her listeners. “Don’t pay attention to that countryman, y’all.”

The “Money” rapper, 30, insisted that the Migos member is “spiraling and thinking s–t” that’s not true.

“Come on, now. I’m Cardi B, n—a. I think sometimes motherf–kers forget I’m Cardi B,” she said. “If I was giving this p—y to anybody, it would be out. I’m not just anybody.”

The “Bodak Yellow” hitmaker went to explain that she’s not in a position to hook up with a “regular degular shmegular” guy because he would “tell the world.”

On the other hand, she argued, she can’t sleep with anybody “in the industry” because they would “tell, too.”

She also demanded that Offset “stop acting stupid.”

“The f–k? Stop playing,” she concluded. “That’s all I’mma motherf–king say because for real, let’s be serious.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’