LaLiga: Xavi picks 30-year-old EPL star as Lewandoski’s replacement

Forum 11 months ago

LaLiga: Xavi picks 30-year-old EPL star as Lewandoski’s replacement

Barcelona manager, Xavi has picked Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha as the replacement for Robert Lewandowski.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ca7ce078ae5f16810c53fed2dc5daaf2.jpg

Zaha, who has scored seven goals and made three assists for Crystal Palace this season, will become a free agent at the end of the season.

Lewandowski joined Barcelona from Bayern Munich last summer and has since scored 29 goals and provided seven assists in 41 appearances to help the Catalan side stay top of La Liga.

El Nacional reports that club president, Joan Laporta wants Lewandoski out of the club despite his impressive run, as his performances have trailed off in recent weeks.

Barcelona have reportedly received offers worth €40 million for the former Bayern Munich goal machine.

Eighteen-year-old Brazilian forward, Vitor Roque has been touted as a potential future replacement for the Polish striker.

Zaha, who will be available on a free transfer in the summer, might also be a good option considering the Blaugrana’s financial situation.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 11 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 17 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 19 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG