Football has taken me away from my family — Rangers coach, Maikaba

Forum 11 months ago

Football has taken me away from my family — Rangers coach, Maikaba

Rangers United manager, Abdul Maikaba, says football made him distance himself from his family.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7759796627c95b068c26dce643d79535.jpg

The vastly travelled tactician disclosed to Elegbete TV that his family sees him as a hero whenever he returns home.

Maikaba added that seeing him on television gives them joy.

“Watching me on television makes them happy,” Maikaba revealed.

“So my family misses me a lot. When they see me they are always happy to see a hero a star that went out to make a name for the family.”

The experienced coach has handled a number of clubs in the Nigeria Premier Football League including WIkki Tourists and Plateau United.

Maikaba also once worked as an assistant coach with Nigeria’s U-20 side, the Flying Eagles.

He has been in charge of seven-time NPFL champions Rangers for the past two seasons.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth