"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

EPL: Carragher predicts scoreline of Liverpool vs Arsenal clash

Forum 1 year ago

EPL: Carragher predicts scoreline of Liverpool vs Arsenal clash

Sky Sports pundit, Jamie Carragher has said Arsenal’s inexperienced players could fall apart in the heat of the Anfield cauldron.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/57b09b099bba5664d018577ddbd0b5ab.jpg

The Gunners travel to face Liverpool on Sunday, a place they have not won since 2012.

The Reds have been poor this season but remain a force to be reckoned on home soil, where they have defeated Manchester City and Manchester United.

Arsenal arrive on the back of a seven-game winning streak.

But Carragher remains confident Liverpool will spring back into life come Sunday, backed by their home support.

“Could the atmosphere get to the Arsenal players? There’s still a lot of young players there and some of the best teams come to Anfield and can’t cope. There’s no shame in that.

“I can never go against Liverpool at Anfield – I don’t think I ever have, I don’t think I ever will – so I’ll go 2-1 Liverpool,” Carragher said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Three players to leave Arsenal for free this summer
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Three players to leave Arsenal for free this summer

EPL final day: Fulham captain, Tom Cairney names Player of the Season
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL final day: Fulham captain, Tom Cairney names Player of the Season

EPL: Owen rules out Zidane, names ideal manager to replace Ten Hag at Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Owen rules out Zidane, names ideal manager to replace Ten Hag at Man Utd

EPL: He has attributes – Clichy tips Chelsea star to become best player next season
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: He has attributes – Clichy tips Chelsea star to become best player next season