5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street

Forum 8 years ago

5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street

Here, I bring you the list of 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street. Peep At List Below:

1.The Gentle Ones:
These ones walk past you on the road and wont even give a damn if you pour water on their white shirts.These ones wont bother if you greet them or not.They'll go early and come back late.

2.The Time-Conscious:
They seem to be very much responsible.They wear trending clothes and shoes with latest wristwatches.But they'll always seem to be asking for the time.Then you may wonder:What is the need for a wristwatch?It seems that their wristwatch might have spoilt but they keep wearing it for fashion purposes.

3.The Shop Owners:
These ones sit outside their shops facing the road and they yell across to everyone passing.They pour water on the road and scream like a banshee when the same water splashes on them through vehicular movement.They also expect you to greet them whenever you come across them.

4.The Greeting-Addicts:
These ones can greet for Africa.A trip that is supposed to take 15mins will take 1hr because of incessant greetings.

5.The Rude Ones:
These one stay by a corner of the street,smoking or drinking and dont even respond to your greetings. But they can eye you with so much contempt and disgust.

So,there is it.A short but detailed note on 5 People You Will Find On Every Lagos Street. Who amongst them do you represent? Show your love by liking and commenting. Also,you could add yours below.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 3 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

People Think I’m In Illuminati – Singer, Tyla Says
Forum | 4 days ago

People Think I’m In Illuminati – Singer, Tyla Says

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 5 days ago

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie