"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Please, I Only Wanted to Know What S*x with a Child Felt Like - Horny Church Elder Pleads After R*ping Niece

Forum 8 years ago

Please, I Only Wanted to Know What S*x with a Child Felt Like - Horny Church Elder Pleads After R*ping Niece

A pastoral elder of the Reformed Church in Zimbabwe (RCZ) who brutally r*ped his 12 year old niece has pleaded for pardon after he said he did the act to know what it felt like hto have s*x with a child.

It was gathered that the man from Jaravani village in Gutu (name withheld to protect the juvenile’s identity), r*ped his niece after his wife had gone to the borehole to fetch some water for domestic use last month.

He has now appeared before a Gutu Magistrate, Edwin Marecha facing r*pe charges. He pleaded with the court for clemency saying he was a first time offender and a senior RCZ member.

The 57 year old man claimed before Magistrate Marecha he only wanted to have first hand experience of how it feels to have s*x with a minor.

“I can confirm that I called her (name supplied) in the kitchen when my wife had gone to the borehole. I forced her to sleep on the floor and removed her pants then I had s*x with her. I did not enjoy the act as I expected because my manhood did not penetrate her small private parts. I continued until I ejaculated ,” said the accused during the court trial.

He pleaded with the magistrate to release him so that he could attend to his family while waiting for sentence. He was however remanded in custody and will appear before the Masvingo Regional Court magistrate next week.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
New Heritage Baptist Church Scholarship Program
Forum | 3 days ago

New Heritage Baptist Church Scholarship Program

Sex and the City Sequel Series And Just Like That Begins Season 3 Production
Forum | 4 days ago

Sex and the City Sequel Series And Just Like That Begins Season 3 Production

Taylor Swift’s Fortnight Video Made Ethan Hawke & Josh Charles Feel Like ‘Rock Stars’
Forum | 1 week ago

Taylor Swift’s Fortnight Video Made Ethan Hawke & Josh Charles Feel Like ‘Rock Stars’

Insane Like Me Digital Release Date Set for Supernatural Thriller
Forum | 1 week ago

Insane Like Me Digital Release Date Set for Supernatural Thriller