"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Taylor Swift’s Fortnight Video Made Ethan Hawke & Josh Charles Feel Like ‘Rock Stars’

Forum 1 week ago

Taylor Swift’s Fortnight Video Made Ethan Hawke & Josh Charles Feel Like ‘Rock Stars’

Ethan Hawke and Josh Charles reunited in the new Taylor Swift Fortnight music video and had the best time of their lives. Hawke recalled the experience of meeting the pop star for her album, The Tortured Poets Department. Further, he also revealed why he had to keep things low-key despite being excited about filming the video.

Ethan Hawke thought he was meeting a ‘Queen’ to film new Taylor Swift music video

Oscar nominee Ethan Hawke appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert to promote his upcoming directorial outing, Wildcat. Speaking to the host, Hawke revealed how his cameo alongside Josh Charles in Taylor Swift’s Fortnight video came to be.

The actor said that he and Charles got a call saying that Swift wanted to add a Dead Poets Society easter egg in her music video. Arriving at the airport before meeting her, he recalled what he and Charles thought and said:

“We’re going to meet the Queen ourselves. For Josh and I, we laughed ourselves silly the whole day. We felt like the biggest rock stars in the world.”

The Black Phone’s Ethan Hawke added:

“Josh is different than me. I tried to low-key it. Josh, we got to Taylor’s camp. He’s like, ‘Hey, you guys got any sushi?’ ‘Oh, let’s get some sushi in here right now.’ We had the best sushi I ever had in my life…It was fun.”

Hawke also added that he couldn’t tell his teenage daughters about working with Swift due to the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) he signed. He had to keep things quiet and low-key at home. Despite being die-hard fans of the singer, the girls weren’t the happiest when they eventually found out about their dad’s Fortnight appearance, as they themselves wanted to feature in the video.

Check out Hawke’s full statement here:

Taylor Swift’s Fortnight music video featuring Post Malone with cameos of Ethan Hawke and Josh Charles was released in April and has already broken multiple records. Swift will next be seen continuing The Eras Tour throughout May in Europe and could add new songs from The Tortured Poets Department album in it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Black Phone 2 Release Date Delayed for Ethan Hawke Horror Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

The Black Phone 2 Release Date Delayed for Ethan Hawke Horror Sequel

Agatha All Along: Stars Praise MCU Show’s Minimal CGI & Immersive Sets
Forum | 4 days ago

Agatha All Along: Stars Praise MCU Show’s Minimal CGI & Immersive Sets

Cross Teaser Trailer: Aldis Hodge Stars in Prime Video Detective Series
Forum | 5 days ago

Cross Teaser Trailer: Aldis Hodge Stars in Prime Video Detective Series