2023: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas, This Is A Plot From Politicians – Peter Okoye

Forum 1 year ago

2023: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas, This Is A Plot From Politicians – Peter Okoye

Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye of the P-Square has frowned at attacks against Igbos in Lagos state ahead of the governorship election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ac5b1826555f7fde851fc1cb8a5a119d.jpg

According to him, politicians are behind the attacks. 

Peter stated this via a tweet on Wednesday following the fire outbreak at Akere Spare Parts Market in Olodi-Apapa, Ajegunle, Lagos.

The arsonists who are yet to be identified set the market dominated by Igbos ablaze, with property worth millions of Naira destroyed over suspected political reasons.

Speaking further, he noted that the two major tribes in Lagos State, the Igbo and the Yoruba, do not hate each other, saying that Nigerians must realize that politicians do not want the best for them no matter what tribe they belong to.

“I am an lgbo man married to a Yoruba woman! Igbos do not hate Yorubas. Neither do Yorubas hate Igbos. Politicians are using tribes as an excuse to cover their evil.

“They don’t like you whether Igbo or Yoruba. They only care about their pockets. Be wiser,” he tweeted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 6 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 1 week ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast
Forum | 1 week ago

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri