Presidential Election: What’ll Happen If Peter Obi’s Victory Is Denied – Ohanaeze

Forum 1 year ago

Presidential Election: What’ll Happen If Peter Obi’s Victory Is Denied – Ohanaeze

Ohanaeze Ndigbo has issued a warning ahead of Saturday’s election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2724b0babd977d7c0f1d5fc3daba10ef.jpg

The group warned that Nigeria will not be the same should Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi be denied his victory if he wins.

Ohanaeze’s Secretary-General, Okechukwu Isiguzoro, warned that any attempt to subvert Obi’s victory would spell doom.

Isiguzoro urged Nigerians to come out to vote, and protect their votes across the country.

In a statement, Isiguzoro urged President Muhammadu Buhari and the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, not to succumb to corrupt political elites.

According to Isiguzoro: “Nigerians should vote and protect their votes across the country, we must end the era of corruption, executive stealing, and insecurity by voting for the best man for the Job.

“This is the battle for the survival of the soul of Nigeria, and Nigerians must ensure that they hold President Buhari and INEC not to succumb to the pressures of the corrupt political elites uniting across party lines to fight for their political survival against a political tsunami that is about to sweep them off from relevance.

“Nobody should deny Mr. Peter Obi the Presidency if he wins, because attempts to subvert the will of Nigerians and denying Peter Obi his victory if he wins will spell doom for the country.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC
Forum | 1 day ago

Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC's Salihu Lukman

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 1 day ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe