"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Net Worth Of Madison LeCroy

Forum 1 year ago

Net Worth Of Madison LeCroy

Madison LeCroy is a multi-talented personality who has made a name for herself in several fields. She is a reality TV star, a hair and makeup artist, and a businesswoman. Madison gained widespread recognition for her appearance on the Bravo network’s reality show, Southern Charm. The show focuses on the lives of wealthy individuals living in Charleston, South Carolina, and Madison’s presence on the show has made her a popular figure.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f5203e510e2f669f7ab220082196eb71.jpg

Madison LeCroy’s biography

Madison LeCroy is a well-known reality TV star who appears on the popular Bravo show “Southern Charm”. She was born and raised in Greenville, South Carolina, United States and currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina. Madison was born to parents Tara and Ted LeCroy and is the youngest of three children in her family, with two older siblings.

Madison is a proud graduate of Carolina College of Hair Design, where she majored in hair and makeup. This education has helped her establish herself as a successful hair and makeup artist, contributing to her recognition as a reality TV star.

In terms of her ethnicity, Madison is of white American nationality and holds a Christian belief system. She was raised in a supportive and loving family in Greenville and her roots in the South have played a significant role in shaping who she is today.

How old is Madison LeCroy?

Madison LeCroy was born on October 6, 1990, and as of 2022, she is 31 years old. Her zodiac sign is Libra.

What does Madison LeCroy do for a living?

Madison LeCroy is a multi-talented individual who has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry. She rose to fame as a reality TV star, appearing on the hit show “Southern Charm.” Madison made her debut on the series in 2015, appearing in the second season as a single-episode guest star. In the episode titled “Shep-Istotle,” she made a memorable impression on viewers, which led to another appearance in the episode “Founder’s Brawl” in 2016.

Aside from her career as a reality TV star, Madison is also a highly skilled hair and makeup artist. Her expertise in the beauty industry is reflected in her work as a co-owner of Maven’s salon, a boutique-style salon located in downtown Charleston.

She runs the business with her partner Meg McMillion, offering a wide range of hair and makeup services for clients. Madison is highly sought after for her exceptional skills as a makeup artist, especially in hair cutting and hair and makeup for print, web, TV, and weddings. Her ability to make clients look and feel their best has made her a respected figure in the beauty industry.

What is Madison LeCroy’s  net worth?

Madison LeCroy’s estimated net worth as of 2022 is $1.5 million. She earns money through her business endeavors and work as a hair and makeup artist. She allegedly earns $25,000 per episode of Southern Charm in addition to this.

Are Austen Kroll and Madison LeCroy still dating?

They are no longer dating. In December 2020, they broke up. The connection between the two had been sporadic; it had previously ended in 2018. Kroll was found with two other ladies in bed by her. Kroll clarified that this was during the beginning of their relationship.

After breaking up with Austen Kroll, she had the following to say: “We are not together right now. I am 1,000 percent single, and so is he … I definitely think that quarantine was either gonna make it or break [our] relationship, and unfortunately, we did not come out stronger.”

Who did Madison LeCroy get engaged to?

Who became Madison LeCroy’s fiancé?

Madison is betrothed to Brett Randle. They first encountered each other in April 2021 during a night out with friends in Arizona. Madison, a reality TV star, declared that it was love at first sight. After dating for 6 months, they became engaged.

Madison was taken by surprise when Brett proposed, as she didn’t anticipate it happening then. She had this to say about the proposal: “We traveled a lot and I kind of thought it was going to happen around then. Brett treated us to a night out — complete with a limo ride! The next thing you know, we come back home and I’m thinking it’s just a birthday dinner, and my son’s over here jumping around, and I turn around and my fiancé is down on one knee and proposed to me in my living room. It was so intimate.”

Who is Madison LeCroy’s baby daddy?

Josh Hughes is the name of her baby’s father. Josh and LeCroy divorced in 2015 after a five-year marriage. The ex-husband of Madison LeCroy is a loving father to their kid. The two share joint custody of their son and co-parent him. Hudson LeCroy is Madison LeCroy’s son.

How tall is Madison LeCroy?

Madison LeCroy is 5 feet 4 inches (162 cm) tall and weighs 114 pounds (52 kgs).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions
Forum | 5 days ago

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions

Netflix’s Heartbreak High Officially Ending With Season 3
Forum | 1 week ago

Netflix’s Heartbreak High Officially Ending With Season 3

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta