Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions

Forum 1 month ago

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions

Actress Evan Okoro has taken to social media to voice her distress following the demolition of her house and properties by the Delta State government.

The actress took to her Instagram page to appeal directly to Governor Sheriff Oborevwori, beseeching him to intervene in her plight.

Describing herself as a struggling and hardworking lady endeavoring to earn a livelihood in Asaba, Delta State, Evan Okoro implored Governor Oborevwori to take action to rectify the demolition.

In her emotional plea, she addressed the governor with affectionate words.

Expressing her disbelief and anguish, Evan Okoro questioned the fairness of her circumstances, lamenting the loss of her fish farm, house, and plantation.

She wrote;

“Please, my governor, do something @sheriffoborevwori. I’m just a struggling, hardworking lady trying to earn a living in your Asaba Delta state. Our sweet and handsome governor, please, sir, do something. My whole world is crumbling”.

In another post, she wrote;

“Why me, Lord? I worked very hard to make this money. My fish farm is gone, my house is gone and my plantation.
My governor, please.

“All lands belong to the government I know … even my father’s house in the village… please do something, sir @sheriffoborevwori, our very own Governor, please, sir”.

Reactions…

Jasmine Okafor said; “So sorry, my love, only God can fix this.”

Destiny Etiko said; “Ewo.”

Adinma Somadina wrote, “So sad.”

Benson Okonkwo said; “It’s so saddening.”

Uche Nancy said; “God, please help us ooo. Our own Asaba, bikoo Evan Biko, sorry.”

See below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Michael Dunlop
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Michael Dunlop

Net Worth Of Charlie Simpson
Forum | 1 day ago

Net Worth Of Charlie Simpson

Net Worth Of Sweta Singh
Forum | 1 day ago