BBTitans: Yemi Sneaks Out Of Bed With Khosi To Share A Kiss With Blue Aiva (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBTitans: Yemi Sneaks Out Of Bed With Khosi To Share A Kiss With Blue Aiva (Video)

BBTitans housemate Yemi Cregz sneaked out of bed to meet Blue Aiva and passionately kissed her after the Saturday night party.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/75a3567985f11bb6ea33c9843c0b706e.jpeg

The Nigerian housemate left Khosi in bed and went downstairs to have a conversation with Blue Aiva.

They also had a whole conversation with Blue Aiva about their feelings toward each other.

The 30-year-old Nigerian housemate advised Blue Aiva to be more proactive about seeking his attention. They end their conversation with a good night kiss, while he goes back to cuddle Khosi.

Their conversation went thus:

Yemi –“Talk To Me Bout What Happened Yesterday”

Blue Aiva- “When it was Time ForYou To Kiss Me, You Wanted To Drink”

Yemi – “But I Didnt Drink Did I? I Wasnt Going To, it was Just A Bit Of Suspense”

Blue Aiva – “It Seemed So,I Was Like WTF “Nigga You Did The Sh*t With Me Tho”

Yemi  -Covers Her Mouth

Blue Aiva – “Honestly I Never Thought It’d Get To This Point Of Me Liking You This Much,I Dunno I Dont Like Feeling Like I’m ForcingThings Cuz I Know What I Carry”

Yemi – “Thats TheProblem,I Feel Like If You’re As Invested As I Am, You Should Show It &Also Put In Work But You Don't”

See video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Orphan: Dulé Hill and Sarayu Blue Join Hulu Limited Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Orphan: Dulé Hill and Sarayu Blue Join Hulu Limited Series

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls
Forum | 1 week ago

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 1 week ago