Phyna Reacts After Ilebaye, Khosi Reported Payment of BBNaija Prize Money

Forum 3 weeks ago

Phyna Reacts After Ilebaye, Khosi Reported Payment of BBNaija Prize Money

Reality star, Phyna has given a reply after Ilebaye, season 8 winner and Khosi, winner of BBTitans season one confirmed that they were paid in full.

Recall that Phyna had claimed that the organisers owed some of her winning entitlements.

Replying Ilebaye and Khosi, Phyna insinuated that they broke the gender code by announcing that she got her full prize money.

She also stressed that she would continue to demand her balance, stating that she worked hard for the money during the show’s 72-day duration.

On her X handle, Phyna wrote: “Them girls take a chill pill. I’m happy y’all got your money in full according to you, seems I’m being cheated on then. Women supporting women in the mud.

“I believe I should at least get what I worked so hard for 72 days. Y’all suddenly remembered your alert screenshots and IG Live………… Common……one among others is 1BTC which is over 80m in today’s market.

“To those who got their money in full, I’m happy for you. As a poor man’s child, allow me to ask for my money and everything that remains”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 4 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd