Shots Fired As Soludo Replaces Peter Obi's Billboards

Forum 1 year ago

Shots Fired As Soludo Replaces Peter Obi's Billboards

Shots Fired As Soludo Replaces Peter Obi's Billboards,Atiku's Tormentor Releases Part 2 Of Atiku's Mess (Fela Version)

Perhaps this is how Fela Anikulapo Kuti would present the story if he were to report it..."When we say confusion...E be say e pafuka...We dey talk confusion break bone."

The Governor of Anambra State, Charles Soludo, has fired another shot at the LP presidential candidate, Peter Obi, this time by removing all of his billboards in Anambra and replacing them with APGA billboards, making it clear that he would not support or tolerate Peter Obi's campaigns in Anambra.

You may recall that Soludo previously stated plainly that Peter Obi is not competing for victory but rather for personal profit, telling him straight that he would fail miserably. With this stinker fired e mean say na pafuka that is "Na double wahala for deadi bodi...And the owner of dead body"

Meanwhile, Atiku's night mare and chief tormentor, Michael Achimugu, has released the second part of Atiku's mess. This time, he explained how Atiku's children are blinded by selfish motives in order to enrich themselves and become multibillionaires, and with the former Vice President having 31 biological children, their mission is to loot and destroy.

He spoke extensively about the family's greed and provided voice notes to back up his claims, which are included in the following article. This is probably how the great Fela would end this story.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 4 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 5 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 6 days ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope