Breaking: As Long As Jesus Sits On Throne, Tinubu Will Fail Woefully- FFK

Forum 1 year ago

Breaking: As Long As Jesus Sits On Throne, Tinubu Will Fail Woefully- FFK

2023 election will determine how we will enjoy or suffer in the next 4 yeears. I have not allowed my religion or tribe to control because I have a family and know what it takes to survive in Nigeria. What type of Nigeria do you dream of and how you intend to achieve it? Millions have died and others kidnapped and millions maimed and I don't want it to continue because I don't know whose turn it will be tomorrow.

I am not satisfied with people saying Tinubu. I think they're not normal and need urgent mental help. How can a reasonable person support Tinubu?

Are you supporting him because he is old, sick and dying and anydeadman can be Nigeria's president?

Are you supporting him because he is a popular drug peddler and we are a drug peddling nation?

Or because he can steal money in bullion vans and keep or raise the trend of corruption?

Or simply because he is your tribe or he belongs to your religion and it doesn't bother if we die voting your tribe?

Are you supporting him out of love for Nigeria or for your hate for Nigeria?

Most importantly, how do you think Tinubu will win when he has already lost most Christian votes? And pressed hugely north and south?

What will give him an edge when Atiku and Kwankwaso are in the north sharing Muslim votes? Where do you think Tinubu will get his votes? Can we be reasonable for once?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 1 week ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 1 week ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 1 week ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja