Iyabo Ojo Rocks Dress With 150 Pictures Of Herself & Family (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Iyabo Ojo Rocks Dress With 150 Pictures Of Herself & Family (Video)

Nigerian actress, who turned 45 on Wednesday, December 21, wore a dress with 150 pictures of herself and her family.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/700d0a18aeeee0c2abab611e18f8691f.jpeg
Taking to her Instagram page, she revealed celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani made the special dress for her.

She Wrote;

“I left the best for the last….@tiannahsplaceempire surprised me by making a dress with my Kate darlin mom’s picture and my wonderful children to mark this wonderful day of my life….150 pictures of me on this dress…. Nooo this is a masterpiece”.

See a video of the dress below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 3 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 1 week ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety